Same-Day Crowns in Thornton, CO
Exceptional CEREC® Crown Technology for Beautiful Dental Restoration – Faster!
Dental crowns are an invaluable and highly effective way to cover an implant, correct and protect a large cavity, fill a gap or replace a missing tooth, repair a cracked tooth, and improve the look of any smile! Now, Barron Family Dental offers CEREC® same-day crowns to help patients achieve an improved and attractive smile is just one visit!
What are CEREC Crowns?
Just like a traditional crown, CEREC crowns are a dental cap used to cover a tooth to provide strength and improve the look of a tooth. However, CEREC crowns are the most advanced dental technology that provides the same advantages as traditional crowns but are created and placed in a single dental visit.
CEREC means Ceramic Reconstruction and each crown is created without using impression material or mouth tray. There is no jaw ache or irritation experienced, making the process more comfortable and considerably faster for patients. CEREC crowns are made from ceramic, just like the best traditional crowns.
What is the CEREC Crown Process?
Like traditional crowns, your dentist will take digital X-rays of your teeth and determine the best dental treatments and what crowns are needed for the best results. Once the preparation is complete, the process for CEREC crowns is simple and straightforward:
- Your teeth are scanned using a digital, intraoral scanner
- The digital impression files of your teeth are sent directly to a machine in the office
- The CEREC machine creates the crown out of a ceramic block in about 15 minutes
- The new crown is polished, and the color matched to your teeth
- Your new CEREC crown is placed and the process is complete in about one hour
What are the Benefits of CEREC?
Barron Family Dental is delighted to offer CEREC same-day crowns for patients to achieve a healthy, natural-looking smile in just one visit. Patients will enjoy a range of benefits from CEREC crowns:
CEREC same-day crowns mean your crowns are created and placed in one visit!
- Don’t miss work, use up vacation time, or go to multiple dental appointments
- No temporary crowns, no messy impression materials, no jaw discomfort
- Avoid dark crown margins or gum lines
- Completely natural tooth shades and colors
- High-quality, long-lasting ceramic that feels completely natural
- Non-invasive process that doesn’t bother remaining, healthy teeth
- Same long-lasting quality and durability to last up to 15 years
- Cost is the same as traditional crowns with less dental visit time
How Do I Get CEREC Crowns?
CEREC crowns are one of the most innovative dental treatments ever invented. If you are interested in CEREC one-day crowns, call Barron Family Dental at (303) 284-6463 or book an appointment online to talk to the dentist about the possibilities.
We are sure you will be as delighted as we are about this amazing new treatment alternative!