Maintain Good Oral Health With a Regular Teeth Cleaning in Thornton, CO!
Good overall health is tied to good oral health. Regular teeth cleanings can help you prevent painful and costly cavities, gum disease, and bad breath.
Our Regular Teeth Cleaning and Routine Check-up Includes:
- An overall evaluation for your teeth and gums,
- A check up on your bone levels and gum health,
- Making sure there’s no bacteria, plaque or tartar that can cause bad breath or cavities,
- A thorough scrub down above the gum line, where as a deep cleaning is below the gum line,
- Oral cancer screening.
Learn How to Take Care of Your Teeth!
Your dental hygienist will teach you how to take care of your teeth between cleanings. This will hopefully help you from getting cavities and having to get white fillings. Regular flossing and good dental hygiene can help you keep your smile for a lifetime! Teeth cleanings are a standard part of our approach to family dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.
Benefits of Teeth Cleaning
- Keep your gums healthy
- Help prevent cavities
- Keep your teeth strong by removing bacteria
- Fresh breath!
- We always do an oral cancer screening
Schedule your Teeth Cleaning Appointment Today!
With our private rooms, free WiFi, and access to NetFlix, Barron Family Dental is the coolest place to get your teeth cleaning in Thornton! If you haven’t had a teeth cleaning in a long time, don’t be embarrassed. We’re here to help. Call us today at (303) 284-6463 to schedule an appointment.